Oslo Talent Attraction Program
Innovation and tech companies in Oslo lack skilled competence, and the competition between companies, cities and regions is high. Access and retention of talent are key challenges for economic develop and growth.
Many actors are recruiting talent and promoting Oslo internationally. Oslo is a small and to get a strong position globally - to attract talent, businesses, investment and partnerships, we have to work together.
There is a need for a joint strategy for Oslo, coordinated efforts across the city and region, across businesses and institutions. And a need for sharing of best practises, tools and resources, collaborative campaigns and projects.
Oslo Business Region is taking lead on addressing these needs in collaboration with the Oslo Region Alliance and the business and startup community in Oslo.
Goals for the Oslo Talent Program
- Build the City of Oslo’s reputation
- Attract talent/skilled competence to the Oslo Startup ecosystem
- Attract talent/skilled competence to Oslo
This is how we work
- Pilot Autumn 2020: Talent Attraction Partnership Program
- Communication and Campaigns
- Boost existing projects
- Relaunch The Oslo Region Brand Management Strategy
- Facilitate for knowledge sharing and collaboration amongst actors in Oslo
- Facilitate for international networks