The Norwegian government is focused on how the national economy can transition to green, sustainable and innovative solutions. Thus, there are several initiatives supporting those areas. Is this something for your company? Here are some funding tips:
- Innovation Norway can fund advanced environmental technology projects or for example bio economy projects.
- Enova has funding opportunities for green transitioning projects.
- The City of Oslo is very engaged to make Oslo a greener and smarter city. If your business contributes to repairing products, or sustainable construction or making more environmentally friendly choices, here are different possibilities.
- If your business wants to enable people to use electrical cars, bikes, isolation and other environmentally friendly solutions, you can apply for funding support here.
- If your business supports plastic waste, recycling, cleaning and other green positive initiatives, you can apply for funding here
- If you are a social entrepreneur, we recommend you to check out NAV grant support here
Being sustainable is always an advantage. Check out other articles with other funds that can be relevant. Innovation Norway and The research council of Norway are also having sustainability as a main focus.