Apply for the Innovation Program Oslo 2022
Deadline is 10 January 2022
The City of Oslo supports projects that contribute to solving the most important business challenges in our communities. You can apply for funds from the annual Innovation Program Oslo (formerly called Regional Innovation Program - RIP) if you meet the criteria outlined below:
- Cluster and network development - strengthening knowledge transfer in and between business networks
- Entrepreneurship and growth companies - enabling and facilitating new companies with scalable business models
- Supplier development and service innovation - better methods and meeting places between public purchasers and the supplier market, from needs identification, through development and to commercialization of products and services.
- Early stage financing - improving access to venture capital for startups
- Commercialisation of research results - developing better networks between academia and business, increasing number of companies created through new research.
You’re eligible if you belong to one or several of these categories:
- Business communities / networks / clusters with a Norwegian organisation number
- Academic institutions and innovation communities in collaboration with businesses or municipalities in the Oslo region
- Business associations.