Calling Oslo-based scaleups! Oslo Business Region has teamed up with Canute to offer Oslo-based scaleups the opportunity to participate in the Market Entry Germany program.
Join our three day market entry program in Berlin if you are ready to scale your company internationally and are looking for local network and knowledge. The program is for Nordic scaleups within climate tech, urban development or HealthTech. During the three days you will get hands-on insight on how to grow your business in the specific market together with a local network that would otherwise take you months to build.
- Over 150 alumni startups have participated in previous programs by Canute (DK).
- 72% succeed with market entry
- 9,7/10 in program rating
The following subjects will be covered
Raising Funding from Local Investors
Market Penetration and Sales workshops
Recruiting Local Talent
Legal and Financial Setup
- Learnings from successful Founders
Overview of Office Options
Accelerators and other useful networks
PR and Branding in a Local Context
- Scaleup within ClimateTech, Urban Development or HealthTech ready to scale internationally
- 1-2 founders per scaleup
- Seed+ to series A funding stage
- Min. 10 employees
- A Norwegian company (AS) with a business address in Oslo, between 1-5 years old.
- Time and capacity to take part in the full 3 day program.
- We know that things might change. Please give notice as soon as possible and min. 4 weeks ahead if you have to cancel so we can offer the opportunity to someone else.
- The Canute program fee is covered by Oslo Business Region including all sessions, lunch and a welcoming dinner on Day 1.
- Participants cover their own travel and accommodation + dinner on the 2nd and 3rd evening.
We empower tech founders to grow their business in new markets - faster and better.
Timeline and deadlines
15 March Deadline for applying
25 March Companies will be notified if they made the program or not
3 April Canute releases the final program for Berlin
26-28 June Market Entry Germany
28-29 June Available tickets to Hub.Berlin (more information below)
July/August Participants give Oslo Business Region and Canute feedback on the program through a survey and possibly a meetup in Oslo.
Oslo Business Region, IKT Norge, Innovation Norway and the Norwegian Embassy in Berlin (lead) are planning activities at and connected to the business and tech conference Hub.Berlin. Hub.Berlin is held 28-29 June (one over-lapping day with this program 26-28 June) at Station Berlin, gathering 5000 attendees from 40+ countries. Participants of the Market Entry Germany program can get free tickets to the conference and the activities that are still being developed.
Who are we?
Canute's vision is to make the Nordic ecosystem truly globalized. Therefore, they empower entrepreneurs to grow their companies in new markets faster and better by providing local connections and market-specific knowledge, enabling founders for international success while saving them months of time.
Oslo Business Region is the main Norwegian partner and funds the program. Oslo Business Region is owned and funded by the City of Oslo and supports the startup and scaleup ecosystem in Oslo, attracting talent and investments.
Norway Health Tech and Startup Norway are community partners.