Calling Oslo-based scaleups! Oslo Business Region has teamed up with Canute to offer Oslo-based scaleups the opportunity to participate in the Market Entry UK program. (Photo by Benjamin Davies)
Join our three-day market entry program in London if you are ready to scale your company internationally and are looking for local network and knowledge. The program is for Nordic scaleups within ClimateTech, Urban development or HealthTech. During the three days you will get hands-on insight on how to grow your business in the specific market together with a local network that would otherwise take you months to build.
- Over 150 alumni startups have participated in previous programs by Canute (DK).
- 72% succeed with market entry
- 9,7/10 in program rating
The following subjects will be covered
Raising Funding from Local Investors
Market Penetration and Sales workshops
Recruiting Local Talent
Legal and Financial Setup
- Learnings from successful Founders
Overview of Office Options
Accelerators and other useful networks
PR and Branding in a Local Context
- Scaleup within ClimateTech, Urban Development or HealthTech ready to scale internationally
- 1-2 founders per scaleup
- Seed+ to series A funding stage
- Min. 10 employees
- A Norwegian company (AS) with a business address in Oslo, between 1-5 years old.
- Time and capacity to take part in the full 3 day program.
- We know that things might change. Please give notice as soon as possible and min. 4 weeks ahead if you have to cancel so we can offer the opportunity to someone else.
- The Canute program fee is covered by Oslo Business Region including all sessions, lunch and a welcoming dinner on Day 1.
- Participants cover their own travel and accommodation + dinner on the 2nd and 3rd evening.
Timeline and deadlines
01 September Deadline for applying
05 September Companies will be notified if they made the program or not
21-23 November Market Entry UK
November/December Participants give Oslo Business Region and Canute feedback on the program through a survey and possibly a meetup in Oslo.
Who are we?
Canute's vision is to make the Nordic ecosystem truly globalized. Therefore, they empower entrepreneurs to grow their companies in new markets faster and better by providing local connections and market-specific knowledge, enabling founders for international success while saving them months of time.
Oslo Business Region is the main Norwegian partner and funds the program. Oslo Business Region is owned and funded by the City of Oslo and supports the startup and scaleup ecosystem in Oslo, attracting talent and investments.
Norway Health Tech and Startup Norway are community partners.