Applications are open for the 2021 Regional Innovation Program
The City of Oslo supports projects that contribute to solving the most important business challenges in our communities. You can apply for funds from the annual Regional Innovation Program if you meet the criteria outlined below:
- Cluster and network development - strengthening knowledge transfer in and between business networks
- Entrepreneurship and growth companies - enabling and facilitating new companies with scalable business models
- Improving public / private partnership and procurement - developing methods and services for improving public / private collaboration
- Early stage financing - improving access to venture capital for startups
- Commercialisation of research results - developing better networks between academia and business, increasing number of companies created through new research
You’re eligible if you belong to one or several of these categories
- Business communities / networks / clusters with a Norwegian organisation number
- Academic institutions and innovation communities in collaboration with businesses or municipalities in the Oslo region
- Business association
The fund is managed by the City of Oslo. And - the application deadline is January 6th 2021.
Read more here.